Price is valid for orders over 30 m3
We are honest and transparent
Before signing the contract we provide a complete set of documentation for our products including certificates.
Delivery time is guaranteed
The delivery time is fixed in the contract and we financially guarantee that the deadlines are met.
We use phenol formaldehyde resins from the industry leader – Metadynea Russia company
Phenolic paper from the Innovative technologies company (St. Petersburg)
The price of plywood depends on the total volume of deliveries in a year: the more you buy, the less you pay.
The main product is laminated plywood sheet sized 1.22 x 2.44 m.
Main characteristics and composition:
- The increased water resistance
- The number of wood veneer layers for the most popular thicknesses:
13 layers in 18mm plywood sheet and
15 layers in 21mm plywood sheet
- E1 formaldehyde emission class (Resin 14J620 provides ULEF level formaldehyde emission)
- Humidity of 5-12%
- Maximum length (width) deviation +/- 3mm
- The number of usage cycles in monolithic housing construction is more than 12
- All plywood layers are composed exclusively of birch veneer.
- We use phenol formaldehyde resin of brand Premere 14J620 provided by Metadynea
- Laminated with brown colored phenolic membrane with a density of 135 g/m provided by Innovative technologies
- Butt-ends of plywood sheet are painted with special acrylic paint for plywood butt-ends provided by Vapa
Plywood is certified and manufactured according to specifications as it has some features:
- the use of non-solid veneer. Each layer of plywood consists of two or three pieces of veneer joined properly to each other. Each joint does not intersect with the overlying and underlying layers, so the reliability of plywood is guaranteed. In this regard, on the front side of the plywood sheet there is a visible seam, which does not affect its quality characteristics.
- plywood is not polished, so its thickness varies up to 1.5 mm from the nominal. At the same time, when measuring at 4 points from each of the corners of the plywood sheet, the thickness is the same.
Since the plywood is not polished, the lamination coating is not smooth and glossy, but matte and velvet. In any way it does not affect its protective and water-proof properties.
Address and legal name: Separate subdivision Semyonovsky plywood enterprise
Russia, 606650, Nizhniy Novgorod region, Semyonov, Promyshlennaya str., 6
INN (taxpayer identidication number) 7721478195
KPP (tax registration reason code) 522845001
OGRN (primary state registration number)1167746254059
Production unit – 24 hours a day
Administrative unit – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m on weekdays (Moscow time)
Phone number: +7 (83126) 6-02-04 or 8 800 550 22 63
To send a text message please use a form below